To ensure longevity, here are some recommendations to follow:
- It sounds obvious, but we can’t say it enough: Brush your teeth regularly!
- When brushing your teeth, think about the movement of your toothbrush: From the gum to the end of the tooth.
- Use a Water Flosser to perfectly cleanse your mouth, even in spaces unattainable by a toothbrush.
- Flossing can be used as an alternative to the hydropulsor * but is less effective.
- After brushing, use a mouthwash solution for 30 seconds.
- Perform dental scaling twice a year with a healthcare professional.
Thus, we guarantee you a longevity of your Hollywood smile!
*Choose your Water Flosser carefully when purchasing, paying attention to a few essential criteria:
- Make sure the Water Flosser has multiple spray speeds
- Check the capacity of the tank
- Check that the device is sold with several types of brushes to clean the tongue as well as the gums and teeth of course.
- Opt for a portable Water Flosser (without fixed base) in order to transport it easily during your travels (professional or on vacation).